Whenever I am asked what I do for a living, people are immediately interested and ask many questions, including “Is that like what I see on TV?”, “Have you ever worked with a hoarder?”, “What is the worst thing you have ever seen?” and “How do you get your clients?” I am fortunate in that I have a very broad spectrum of clientele with varying needs. Therefore, no 2 days are alike. That being said, here is a look at some of the many Put It There clients we have the pleasure of working with.
Who Hires Us?
From busy professionals to those buried in papers to those who fall in the Chronically Disorganized category, here is a sampling of Put It There clients:
- People who have struggled with organization their entire life.
- Those who generally “have it together” but have a specific area that is difficult for them.
- People who need to de-clutter and stage their homes to sell.
- People who have just moved into a new home or office and want it well organized from the start.
- Individuals who need help with time management skills and seek greater efficiency.
- People who need help with paper management and file systems.
- Those who need just one room or space organized and those whose entire home needs attention.
- People who suffer from ADD, ADHD, OCD, CD, hoarding, depression and other such diagnoses.
- Parents who want to help their children become better organized and learn how from an early age.
- Those who are downsizing.
- Individuals going through life cycle events such as getting married, having a baby, starting a business, the death of a loved one, etc.
- Executives, stay at home moms, working moms, Realtors, and the like.
Put It There clients hire us from a number of different resources as well. Some of which include:
- Referrals from clients
- Social media posts and Facebook groups
- My website and Internet searches
- Speaking engagements and webinars
- Silent auctions
- NAPO and NAPO-GA
- Networking groups and events
- Client newsletters
- Referral partners from similar industries, such as Realtors, closet designers, trash removal companies, etc.
In conclusion, it has been 20 years since I started Put It There, and I love it as much today as I did back then. Why? Because I have the pleasure of helping so many different clients in so many different ways!
This post has been updated from an article from Feb 6, 2021.