From busy professionals to those buried in papers to those who fall in the Chronically Disorganized category, Put It There services a very broad spectrum of clients.
Here is a sampling of our clientele:
- People who have struggled with organization their entire life.
- People who generally “have it together” but have an area that is difficult for them.
- People who need to de-clutter and stage their homes to sell.
- People who have just moved into a new home or office and want it well organized from the start.
- People who need help with time management skills and seek greater efficiency.
- People who need help with paper management and file systems.
- People who need just one room or space organized and those whose entire home needs attention.
- People who suffer from ADD, ADHD, OCD, CD, hoarding, depression and other such diagnoses.
- Parents who want to help their children become better organized and learn how from an early age.
- People who are down sizing.
- People going through life cycle events such as getting married, having a baby, starting a business, etc.
- Executives, stay at home moms, working moms, Realtors, and the like.
Clients hire us from a number of different resources as well. Some of which include:
- The Yellow Pages on line directory
- This website and Internet searches
- Speaking engagements
- Silent auctions
- Referrals from clients
- NAPO and NAPO-GA
- Social media posts, webinar, client newsletters
We are committed to working with you to set up systems that will work for you and your lifestyle. We work directly with you, respect your input, and address your specific needs and goals. We are committed to running an honest, confidential business, thereby always adhering to the Code of Ethics set by the National Association of Professional Organizers.